Tweet Off on another quest, this one is to build a business based on karmic goodness. In a sense, it’s about taking the positive energy that consumers feel about companies, brands and cool stuff and bottling it up into little power-packs of goodness that can be released as reviews, ratings, referrals and deep brand engagement. [...]
- 'A goal without a plan is a wish!' Great quote from herm Edwards.
- NYAG sues Chase over MBS pools held by Bear Stearns. That'll get the wheels of commerce going. #Stopsuingbanks if you want jobs & credit.by web
- We've hired ~1500 people over the years - but today starts my first hire from #Amherst College! So pumped for this woman who is crazy smart.by web
Bradford Stroh Tweets
There are no tweets to display for this user.
- Golf With A Legend
- Trust & Authentic Leadership
- Why coaching a 7 year old’s lacrosse team is a lot like being a CEO
- Closing Lecture on the “Entrepreneurial Path” from Irv Grousbeck at Stanford GSB
- Kids’ Lacrosse Tourney – Firehawks take home the Santa Cruz Tourney trophy
- Golf with Hoover Fellow and Chairman of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers
- Karma.com – Spread the Love
- In The Community
- 365 Lessons For a Child